Oculus Studios and Sanzaru Games are seeking a hands-on Dialogue Designer to join the audio team working on our world class virtual reality games. Sanzaru prides itself on crafting interactive content that delivers high quality, immersive experiences that takes players to unimaginable worlds. We firmly believe to accomplish this requires equal amounts of design, art, and engineering. Everyone at Sanzaru is a contributor. This mentality and culture allow us to create and develop outside the box, providing unique and rich content for players across the world. Sanzaru has shipped countless titles on almost every platform within almost every genre. And we are not slowing down anytime soon. Sanzaru continues to push the boundaries of interactive entertainment and technology on all fronts.
Dialogue Designer - Sanzaru Responsibilities:
- Implement dialogue across all aspects of the game (IGC's, Gameplay, Systemic).
- Refine audio experience by ensuring timing and pacing of VO matches with gameplay.
- Collaborate with programmers and other members of the audio team to maintain, document, and iterate on VO systems.
- Edit and master dialogue files to consistent specs.
- Work with writers and designers to ensure dialogue cohesion and consistency.
- Organizational and documentation skills - experience with managing and maintaining a large amount of assets.
- Experience with version control (Perforce).
- Experience with game audio middleware (FMOD or Wwise).
- Experience working in a self-sufficient and self-motivated environment.
- Interests for creative and technical work and experience adapting to new technologies and tools.
- Experienced with DAW and other standard audio editing tools (Pro Tools, Reaper, RX).
- 2+ years of industry experience working in games as a sound or dialogue designer.
- Experience working with Unreal Blueprints and Sequencer.
- Extensive knowledge of dialogue recording, editing and mastering workflows.
- Experience with a gameplay dialogue system.
- Proven attention to detail and keen ear for cinematic production, pacing and flow.
- Experience working in VR.
- Experience working on a published AAA title as a Dialogue or Sound Designer.
- Experience recording VO and directing talent.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.