Digital Campaign Production Specialist II
Portland, Oregon or Telecommute
Primary Job Purpose
The Digital Campaign Production Specialist provides production and execution capabilities as part of an integrated Performance Marketing team. The Digital Production Specialist drives the creation of omni-channel campaign materials focused primarily on Digital channels such as email, web, mobile app, SMS, social, and push technologies. The Digital Campaign Production Specialist partners in the Acquisition, Engagement, and Retention of health plan members, health plan customers, and health plan producers alike.
General Functions and Outcomes
- The Digital Campaign Production Specialist I will produce integrated (multichannel) digital marketing campaign communications. This individual will work with Campaign Marketing Managers to create their own timelines and workflows in concert with team expectations and deliverables in order to manage the day-to-day production and execution of the organization's marketing communications for channels such as website and email. This includes the production of components, the gathering of relevant assets and QA of team campaigns.
- Assures email communications are coded and designed to render across multiple devices and screens.
- Conduct testing of emails for functional performance and rendering quality, prepare program assets for deployment, and document processes for best practices across the enterprise.
- Participates in campaign management planning, design, QA, and execution.
- The Digital Campaign Production Specialist II will perform these previous tasks and expand into mobile app, SMS, and push notification production through available MarTech stack (i.e., Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and expand web functionality using in-house tools.
- Responsible for the building and QA of multiple digital channel campaigns and will begin training on campaign deployment.
- Work with Insights and Analytics team to ensure performance tracking and engagement reporting.
- Builds email templates and creates automated processes to drive efficiency in the production of sophisticated personalization.
- Works with internal contributors and partners on audience data requirements and delivery
- Develops and communicates campaign timelines with partners and teams
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above
- Experience with digital campaign production, execution to include email, web, mobile, Social, SMS and push notifications.
- Ability to utilize audience data and list segmentations to deliver timely, targeted and personalized messages.
- Independently create and drive timelines and workflow to manage multiple projects at once while remaining organized and flexible.
- Demonstrated analytical ability to identify problems, develop solutions and implement a chosen course of action to drive quality assurance.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong sense of design and user experience fundamentals.
- Experience with seeking out and incorporating customer feedback.
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM and TCPA regulations and experience a plus
- Superior attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technical skills as needed.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of how to leverage data for segmentation and personalization across multi-channel campaigns.
- Ability to partner with cross functional teams to create processes and solutions to achieve campaign execution goals.
- Ability to synthesize competing business priorities while optimizing user experiences.
Digital Campaign Production Specialist II would have a bachelor's degree in Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Technology, Communications, Marketing or related field and 3+ years of experience in developing user interfaces for Web and / or email channels or an equivalent combination of education and experience.Work Environment
Work primarily performed in office environment.
Travel may be required.
May be required to work outside of normal hours.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check are required.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please email CambiaCareers@cambiahealth.com
This job has expired.