You have the knowledge, now gain the experience. Why not with a global market-leading company? At Doosan Bobcat we offer a robust internship program to college students like you. Hone your creativity, critical thinking abilities, and your collaborative spirit, all while moving our company forward.
Build your future on a foundation of proven success. For us, innovation is key. We strive to produce an experience for students beyond other traditional internship programs. You will be referred to as a "co-op" and you will be considered a true employee. Co-op positions are an eight-month long opportunity. You don't need a lot of experience to join, just bold dreams and a strong work ethic. Give us eight months and we'll give you a path for a lifetime.
Role & Responsibility
- Research and compare software options for new projects
- Assist in setting up data and conducting tests on newly developed software solutions
- Create process flows for innovation projects
- Collaborate with business partners to understand processes and solution needs
- Develop and write code for software solutions
- Assist with conducting and creating automation processes for testing software solutions
- Assist in improving deployments of software solutions
- Jr or Sr pursuing a bachelor's degree in Management/Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
Business Analyst Skills:
- Experience with object oriented languages
- Technical capabilities with the ability to troubleshoot
- Knowledge of deployment best practices, automated testing, release management, knowledge of cloud a plus.
- Exposure to Java, UI design, Vue JS, Object oriented, AWS
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Ability to understand business processes and process flows
- Ability to dig in and understand different software
- Ability to assist with testing
- Competitive pay
- Gain experience on real-life projects
- Work directly with skilled professionals at a global company
- Attend student specific events tied to innovation, manufacturing processes, and product training
- Various development and networking opportunities
- Opportunity to give back through organized employee community service events
- First access to full-time career opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for co-op/internship related courses up to $1,400
- Relocation reimbursements
- House-hunting or interview travel reimbursements
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers - and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.