CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
CNH Industrial is embracing the world of opportunities provided by new technologies, digitalization, automation to offer its customers with smart solutions to feed, to build, to power, to connect the world so driving an exciting transformation journey changing customer and network experience and the business model.
The Digital Service Owner - Connected Services operates within the Aftermarket Connected Services team which has the primary objective to define and implement Connected Services globally across segments. Your primary objective is to ideate the service portfolio in coordination with the Service Manager. You will design new service products while managing the feature development in the agile process based on a continuous collection of inputs from internal stakeholders, customers, competition and technology market trends.
- Digital Product Development and Management to maintain the best customer and user experience applying agile methodology on all the development and product lifecycle phases.
- Ideate, Detail and Implement Connected Services to maximize customer and company value.
- Backlog management, user story creation / breakdown and engagement in agile ceremonies such as sprint and increment planning.
- Secure validation/approval of business cases and support roll-out activity of new services in coordination with Brand, Digital and Aftermarket functions of the different segments.
- Periodical Services portfolio evaluation and gap analysis in order to continuously reposition and redesign as part of the Digitalization journey.
- Coordinate communications from regional level to global corporate functions.
- Lead initiatives in a cross-cultural environment of a global organization defining procedures and business flow for each service.
- Management of specific business processes, best practice and technology solutions, supporting and sharing this to all segments and aftermarket functions: ongoing analysis, assessment and review of business integration of Connected Services.
- Stay up-to-date about market/competition changes
- Follow and/or attend applicable trade shows and/or conferences to get a feel for overall market trends and present on CNH Industrial related topics.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years collaborating with agile development teams and collecting stakeholder requirements
- 2+ years experience with digital solutions, systems, or tools for customer product support
- Product ownership or product management experience
- User experience and customer centric mindset
- Ability to collaborate & communicate with Global, cross-functional teams
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Flexibility to accommodate Global schedules
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.