Join Our Team: Join our strong and growing company today! Overview:
Elderwood at Hornell is seeking a Full-Time Dining Services Associate to join our Dietary Team!
Shift specifics will be discussed during interview!Responsibilities:
1. Assists in the preparation and delivery of meals to residents according to department policy and position assignment.
2. Adheres to the resident's diet order, texture/consistency modifications, and menu preferences during the preparation and service of food items and beverages.
3. Performs all responsibilities of the designated position assignment during the scheduled shift in accordance with all safety regulations and standards of practice.
4. May serve meals to residents in dining areas according to seating chart and instructions on resident tray tickets.
5. Assists in care and maintenance of kitchen environment and equipment.
6. Regularly contributes to, and actively participates in, facility and department staff meetings and inservices.
7. May interact and communicate with residents/family members regarding meal service quality.
8. Utilizes electronic timekeeping system as directed.
9. Arrives to work on time, regularly, and works as scheduled.
10. Recognizes and follows the dress code of the facility including wearing name tag at all times.
11. Follows policy and procedure regarding all electronic devices, computers, tablets, etc.
12. Supports and abides by Elderwood's Mission, Vision, and Values.
13. Abides by Elderwood's businesses code of conduct, compliance and HIPAA policies.
14. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor, management staff or Administrator.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.