Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 6939
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Functions - The Corporate division is the central operating unit of the company; setting strategy and policy and providing business development, finance, human resources, information technology, investor relations and legal support to the businesses. The global Company headquarters is located just outside of Philadelphia in Wayne, PA. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
The Director of Human Resources is responsible for driving the strategic people initiatives of the Interventional Business. Partnering with the leadership team and matrix business partners this role will enable the Interventional business for growth. The role drives employee experience, business unit objectives and acts as a core team member of the Interventional Business leadership team. This role will focus on all aspects of the talent lifecycle at all levels of the organization. The Director, Human Resources manages an HR Generalist to deliver exceptional HR service to the business. Reporting to the Sr Director - Americas HR, this position works within a global team to deliver and embed new HR initiatives across Teleflex and play a key role in developing top talent and leadership globally.
Business Partner and Leader for the Interventional Business Unit
• Act as a strategic business partner to develop, manage and build talent to enable the Interventional business
• Manage core HR business processes for the Interventional Business Unit, including headcount planning, talent acquisition strategy, talent selection, performance management, compensation administration and review, career development, leadership development, and succession planning
• Manage and execute headcount strategy and plan by partnering with business leaders, finance business partners, Talent Acquisition, and hiring managers
• Ability to navigate and succeed in a matrix environment. working across functions, businesses, and geographies to communicate and collaborate in order to drive results
• Deliver best-in-class employee experience by working with appropriate business partners and stakeholders
• Continuous curiosity and drive to learn in order to bring new ideas and trends to the business. Also, stay up to date on applicable employment law updates and compliance requirements
• Lead and/or participate in HR team or business initiatives and special projects
• Partner with Global Talent Development to facilitate key Teleflex programs
• Create a culture to enhance Teleflex core values, engage our people and focus on patient outcomes
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelors Degree
• Demonstrated progressive HR leadership experience
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• General understanding of labor laws and human resources compliance preferred
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Demonstrated business acumen
• Experience with mergers, acquisitions, or divestitures is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, in a team-oriented environment.
• Process management and improvement
• Thrive in ambiguity, ability to prioritize for impact, identify creative solutions to complex problems
• Demonstrated initiative, meeting commitments, and creating new tools or solutions to achieve business results
• High level of energy, personal accountability, and integrity
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!