HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Marketing Team ensures that the brands we build are strategicallypositioned within the marketplace and grow in a sustainable and profitableway. The Director of Brand Marketing isresponsible for building and growing the brand profitably. This individual willachieve this by working closely and bridging across senior management, internalteams, direct reports, brand managers, trade marketers, and cross functionallywith both internal and external customers
- Drive the development of the annual business plan to support the company's 3-year strategic plan
- Develop and foster strong working relationships across the organization to achieve company goals and priorities.
- Work closely with key internal teams including but not limited to New Brand Development, Creative, Production, Product Development, Planning, Sourcing, Legal, Analytics, Finance and Channel Marketing
- Communicate brand performance and priorities through monthly brand presentations
- Collaborate with brand management and trade marketing teams to lead portfolio optimization and new product launches, owning planning to execution
- Collaborate with channel marketing to grow brand performance across existing and new channels: Print, Digital, Amazon, Social, PR, and more.
- Monitor and optimize brand(s) P&L's. Work closely with Finance to ensure financial goals are met
- Act as brand advocate, lead brand positioning through deep understanding of target consumers, industry trends and competitive brands.
- Manage relationship with brand managers, R&D, Sales, and Education.
- Ensure alignment with overall strategic growth plans - organic, new product, and restaging to maximize profitability.
- Develop and coach direct report(s) to help them achieve brand goals
- Develop and drive both the internal and external communications track.
- Take lead role in coordinating PR and external communications, while also ensuring frequent and strategic internal communications for maximum employee engagement.
- Rigorously lead the communication agenda with purposeful, impactful, and disruptive communication assets.
- Gain market share and improve penetration of core but also develop the market with future-fit innovations leveraging new benefit spaces and untapped consumer needs.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or relevant marketing experience. MBA is a Preferred
- 10+ years of working experience
- 7+ years of experience in one or more of the following: Brand Marketing, CPG Marketing, Retail Channel Marketing
- 7-9 years of managerial experience
- International experience preferred
- MUST have experience in the beauty industry with (Color, Hair Care and Color Cosmetics preferred) - CPG Experience is a plus
- Experience in managing vendors and agencies
- Superior project, time and budget management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Team orientation
- Passion to win
- Sense of urgency and results oriented
- Flexible, adaptable, intellectually curious
- Analytical, strategic, critical thinking
- Organized, attention to detail
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.