Location:Johns Hopkins Health Care, Hanover, MD 21076
Who you are:
As the Director of Customer Relationships and Revenue for the Johns Hopkins HealthCare Innovation Unit, Solutions, you enjoy connecting the dots between customer's needs and our products portfolio to develop cutting edge solutions that make a difference in healthcare. Your “rolodex” includes senior level executives from health systems and health plans, and your relationships with C-Suite executives paves the way for you to motivate these organizations to adopt technology enabling value for health plans, providers, and employers.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Be responsible for the business development and customer relationship management function as a core member of the leadership team.
- Develop and grow relationships with customers, collaborators, and external business development partners.
- Lead customer engagement initiatives by facilitating prospect calls, facilitating product demos, representing the voice of the customer within the business and inform price negotiations
- Collaborate with the Strategy, Marketing and Sales, and Product functions to grow the business organically, and to help find new markets for products and services.
- Coordinate all customer support functions and engage with customers on an ongoing basis to sponsor events, attend conferences, and host user group meetings to gather market and competitor intelligence, host focus groups, and pursue pilot projects.
Who we are:
- 7+ years of progressively responsible related experience in a customer relationship/account management function with revenue responsibility including 5+ years of management experience with significant business impact.
- In-depth knowledge of the healthcare industry, its market segments and their drivers, the key intermediaries, and the competitive landscape for digital health solutions
- Hands-on experience in developing and taking to market digital health solutions including analytics products.
- Experience in developing ROI-based account management strategies.
- Proven ability to represent JHHC Innovation and Solutions as a leader in entrepreneurial activities at internal and external venues thereby promoting the reputation of the Division with key stakeholders.
- Proven ability to represent the Division in discussions with external collaborators and key customers to develop and communicate key value proposition concepts of the product portfolio with the goal of structuring optimal collaboration agreements.
- Proven ability to work with R&D teams, product development teams, marketing teams, and finance teams to execute and manage customer relationship and account management functions
- Strong communication and facilitation skills including the ability to resolve issues and build consensus among groups of diverse stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's or MBA degree preferred.
Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC Innovation business unit is undergoing significant transformation and focus in its vision, mission, and key focus areas.
The centerpiece of its portfolio is Solutions. Our vision is to become the go-to division that adapts Johns Hopkins science and develops commercial ventures and solutions that achieve better population health outcomes for local and global populations.
Our mission is to focus on achieving better health outcomes for local and global populations.
We work with organizations - self-insured employers, health plans, health systems, and health-IT organizations. We distill data, share information, and implement interventions to influence changes in individuals' health behaviors - millions of people at a time.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/director-revenues-and-customer-relationships-leadership-johns-hopkins-health-care-556666-d2cdb/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency