Corporate HR Remote, Memphis, Tennessee 38138
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
The DIR HR is the HR partner for executive leaders within the company. This role helps support and challenge the strategic direction of their assigned business unit (BU) and BU's leadership. The role requires thorough integration into business processes in order to drive results. This position is responsible for driving the operational, financial, and HR performance of the BU, including retention, engagement, and all the other aspects of the talent life cycle. The DIR HR leads a team of Human Resources Business Partners (HRBP's), and sets the HR strategy for assigned BU by developing the HRBP team to analyze data, identifying trends in performance, evaluating the root cause, and working with business unit leadership to improve performance.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Evaluates data and determines trends/outliers to anticipate needs. Determines strategy that drives improvement. Leads HRBP team to drive execution.
- Developing capabilities of the HRBP team to focus resources on highest value add opportunities.
- Be engaged in the BU of your responsibility to gain insight from associates and managers. Establish a deep understanding of the business, in order to best anticipate and identify issues and drive solutions.
- Build the capability of the senior management workforce through succession planning, developmental plans, stretch assignments, coaching, and mentoring of top talent.
- Drive discussion with leaders to establish a talent bench for leadership roles. Lead retention efforts of top talent and high potentials.
- Provide a credible "Business Perspective" voice to the COE team on HR programs and initiatives in order to drive outcomes that help the business grow.
- Driving force in setting the strategic direction of the business unit.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree with potential concentrations in Human Resources, Business or related areas and 7-10 years of business related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5+ years of experience leading and developing teams to support business leaders to evaluate and improve performance, either in an HR or Consulting capacity preferred.
- MBA or Masters in Human Resources highly preferred
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Strong data analysis skills to evaluate data and determine trends and outliers.
- Leverage data to understand business problems and develop a course of action for improvement.
- Work with leaders and associates to get them on board for the change effort and assist them in driving the effort.
- Leadership ability and tact to handle difficult conversations with business leaders to identify low business performance and establish correction plan.
- Balance and prioritize competing priorities.
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency to respond to business needs.
- Highly ethical with the ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Strong financial analysis and business acumen to evaluate field performance and understand necessary improvements/changes to drive.
- Strong written, training, and oral communication skills.
- Comprehensive skills in current Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to travel up to 30-40% of time
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Regularly required to:
Occasionally required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
- Lift or move up to 10lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.Noise level
*Low to moderateAdverse Conditions
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation,Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.
This job has expired.