Job Title: Dispatch Administrative Assistants
Who We Are: Havel provides single-source solutions that meet a wide variety of facility design, installation, operation, and maintenance requirements. For more than 60 years, we have learned to anticipate operational needs, identify new technology trends, and provide construction services for the mechanical (PHVAC), electrical, building automation systems and energy services industries.
We joined Shambaugh & Son, L.P., a wholly-owned indirect subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. and together we perform more than $800 million of construction projects per year with over 2,700 employees throughout 50 states from our home office in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
We recognize people as our most important resource and it is our mission to produce the industry's highest level of quality services and productivity on every project in order to develop repeat customers, maximize return on investment, and provide professional growth opportunities for people in the organization.
Job Summary: To provide support for customers, field personnel, sales people, service manager, and operations managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a positive and productive working relationship with all customers, vendors, and any outside contacts
- Answer and handle phone calls as needed
- Communicate customer request to techs/managers
- Process quotes and enter information into sugar
- Inform immediate supervisor of any and all customer-related complaints and/or concerns
- Interact with operations managers concerning customer contracts
- Update and maintain customer status reporting requirements
- Typing/Coordination of customer proposals
- Maintaining customer/project files as assigned
- Maintain database/tracking information
- Assist in maintaining service vehicle program
- Assist with billing questions when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Background experience in administrative duties and customer service
- Working knowledge of Lotus Notes and Microsoft Outlook
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Access
- Self-starter and attention to detail
- Possess a willingness to learn and ability to work well with others
- Good written, phone skills, and oral communication skills are essential to the job
- Must be a self-started and able to work with diverse groups of construction workers.
- Proficient with time management.
- iSeries (AS400) experience is a plus
Learn more about us at www.shambaugh.comShambaugh is deeply committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all its job applicants and employees. We seek to employ qualified persons in all job classifications and to administer all personnel actions affecting our employees without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, ancestry, or genetic information. Individuals with a disability, disabled and other protected veterans and any other characteristic protected by applicable law will be given the fullest consideration for employment in positions for which they are qualified. We also are committed to making reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with a disability as well as abiding by any and all state and local laws, which in addition to the above prohibit discrimination in any form.
This job has expired.