Job ID: 320979
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo .
The Dispatcher will be responsible for scheduling and expediting on-time deliveries of finished products to customer's jobsites. The Dispatcher will also assist production with backlog reports and communicating customer needs to production managers.
- Prepares weekly schedule for shipment volume and proactively communicates plan externally to customers and internally with production teams
- Adjusts schedule, as needed, to accommodate customer needs
- Proactively communicate with customer their job status and product delivery schedule
- Resolves production schedule conflicts prior to shipment, ensuring on-time, error-free shipment and invoicing
- Prepare shipment documents, certifications and corresponding backup information for each shipment
- Review and research new and existing transportation vendors; programs to reduce, replace and improve upon transportation costs
- Maintain vehicle maintenance and records on the TSC website
- Handle large volumes of phone calls in a timely manner while making accurate and precise decisions regarding prioritizing shipment pickups, deliveries, maintenance, etc.
- Ensures safety practices are being enforced including load securement
- Actively participates in training and development
- Manages all outside haulers, coordinates with loading crew for next day deliveries
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- 2+ year of dispatch experience
- Previous precast concrete experience a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Understanding of safety and transportation requirements
- Demonstrated written / oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage time and resource
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing
- Ability to interface with peers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excel, Word, Outlook programs
- Willing to work flexible, and extended hours, if needed
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Aug 17, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Seattle Nearest Secondary Market:
Bellevue Job Segment:
Dispatcher, Transportation, Temporary, Chemical Engineer, Operations, Contract, Engineering
This job has expired.