CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population, and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
This Display System Engineering Intern works alongside outstanding Engineers to build common machine electronic system designs across CNH Industrial's family of Displays for both Agricultural and Construction equipment product lines.
- Work with Display System Engineer to develop requirements and associated system architecture, system designs, test cases, and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with the Vehicle Integration Engineers to ensure that the Displays are optimally coordinated into the target vehicle electrical systems
- Harmonize the UI/UX HMI designs with the Display component software design
- Perform system testing on the developed feature
- Must be pursuing a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Must have transportation to and from facility
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.