The District Parts and Service Specialist will support multiple District Parts and Service Managers (DSMs) across different districts in the United States and Canada. They will also collaborate with Product Service Managers, Aftermarket Parts, and District Managers. This person will assist DSMs and dealers in their efforts to provide top quality parts and service levels. They will work closely with the DSM to develop and support local dealers. The District Parts and Service Specialist will provide customer service to resolve customer issues, provide technical support, and feedback.
Role & Responsibility
Dealer Management Support
- Assist District Parts and Service Managers during performance evaluations and take part in discussions to improve and maintain dealer levels of parts and service scorecard
- Advise dealer sales staff in proper service and maintenance of all company products
- Support the DSM with active promotion of parts and service programs at the dealerships
- Report problems and solutions to Product Service Manager for the product and/or case through the Call Trac system on behalf of the DSM
- Support the initial set up of new dealers' parts and service departments
- Understand Company Policies and Procedures in order to communicate and ensure dealers also have a clear understanding
- Participate in and support dealer open houses
- Communicate with dissatisfied customers to resolve issues on behalf of the DSM
- Provide survey follow-up following resolution of customer complaints
- Be available to assist in situations requiring technical support or feedback in multiple districts
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or Management preferred; Technical or associate degree and/or extensive related experience required.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in the product support field or 2+ years of construction or agricultural equipment dealership experience preferred.
- Travel: 50% - 75%
- Mechanical skills and equipment troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and listening skills.
- Business and financial acumen, and analytical skills are beneficial.
- Ability to make sound, timely decisions.
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills and priority focus, due to home-based office environment and extensive travel.
- MS Office Suite proficiency.
- Valid driver's license with clean Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) driving record
- Willing to relocate to support a district in the United States.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.
This job has expired.