The Fleet Compliance Coordinator is responsible for ensuring driver files are complete and compliant with Department of Transportation standards.
- Ensure driver files are up to DOT standards by updating incoming information daily
- Supervise DOT compliance of the fleet equipment in conjunction with the Safety Manager
- Reviewing and auditing driver vehicle inspection reports
- Maintaining, reviewing and auditing roadside inspections reports and citations to ensure compliance with federal regulations
- Keep transportation leadership aware of current/changes to DOT laws and regulations
- Perform mock audits regularly to verify compliance
- Review, verify, dispute and communicate changes to Compliance, Safety, and Accountability (CSA) rating
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on various DOT regulatory compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid CDL class A at the time of application
- Ability to multi-task with excellent organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and ability to learn other software applications such as JJ Keller
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence others outside chain of command
- Individual must be self-motivated, and able to work with little supervision
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Our Mission:
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family's motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends." Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That's why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn't stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education and wellness programs. Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
This job has expired.