Crawford is currently seeking a Driver to join their team in Irving, TX.
If you are looking for a company who is committed to building a relationship with you, who encourages having fun at work, who is powered by difference, and who is passionate about your future, it’s time to apply at Crawford Electric Supply. Known in the electrical distribution industry for being a great place to work and build a career, Crawford prides itself on being a business partner rather than just an electrical supplier to its customers. Everyday Crawford associates provide the best customer experience while at the same time offering the widest variety of electrical products on the market. For the past 30 years, Crawford has built a culture of growth, opportunity, innovative thinking, and stability for its employees by truly living up to the company motto of, “Whatever it Takes!”
Crawford is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA.
· Valid driver’s license meeting Crawford requirements
· Ability to obtain and pass a DOT physical
· Six months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
· High school diploma or equivalent
· PIT proficiency; reach truck, order picker, “sit down” propane. Current certification a plus
· Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and handling small parts
· Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions and position responsibilities. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent in this position, and nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job description at any time. *Crawford is an Equal Opportunity Employer