CONTRA COSTA ELECTRIC, INC. has a position available as an Electrical Assistant Project Manager (Project Engineer) to join our team in our Martinez Office location. This position Assists a Project Manager with the development and maintenance of project schedules, budgeting, estimating, submittals, RFIs, material releases/expediting administrative duties and other related field activities as assigned. This is a great opportunity for the right person. This position reports directly to a Project Manager.
Description of Duties:
Include the following as well as other duties as assigned by the PM.
- Assist with the Maintenance of the Project Schedules
- Assistance with Budgeting & Estimating
- Document Control for Submittals, RFIs, Change Orders, Etc.
- Maintain Drawings and Specifications
- Material Releases/Expediting
- Field Supervision support as needed
- Administrative Duties as needed
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance as the contract document requires
- Maintain Safety related documentation as needed
- Perform additional assignments as required by the needs of the company or as directed by executives.
- Engineering, Construction Management degree, or completion of Construction Management Certificate Program, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years project engineering experience- Intern Project Engineer, Entry Level Project Engineer, or Project Field Administrator, or equivalent
- Must be skilled in prioritizing, problem solving, multi-tasking and organizing.
- Basic estimating and scheduling skills are recommended
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications
- Effective written and verbal English language communication skills
- Ability to use independent judgment; self-starting
- Must maintain excellent communications and working relationship with all involved.
Working knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite, Power Point, Word, and Excel applications. CAD Drafting and computer database skills desirable.
Join Contra Costa Electric, Inc, a division of EMCOR Group, the world-leading provider of planning, consulting, mechanical and electrical construction, and facilities services. EMCOR is a network of 79 companies and employs over 26,000 staff in more than 100 locations throughout the US and Canada, in Europe, the Middle East and South Africa. We offer our team members medical, dental, optical, 401K, vacation, and holiday pay. Apply now to join our great team today! For more information, please visit our website at emcorgroup.com
Contra Costa Electric, Inc, requires all new hires to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. Contra Costa Electric, Inc, is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
This job has expired.