Electrical Estimator If you are an Electrical Estimator with large project experience, please read on!
If you enjoy diversity in what you estimate and every day is different, this is a great group for you.
As an electrical Sr. Estimator you will play a large role in enhancing the profitability of the business by producing and assembling bids that accurately reflect projects within our scope. The Sr. Estimator will build and maintain relationships with clients, mentor junior Estimators, and problem solve some of the most complex estimating issues
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1.) Great growth potential with very strong growing pipeline!
2.) We are one of the leading electrical contractors in the industry with a strong pipeline of work!
3.) Competitive base salary, bonus structure, and industry leading benefits!
4.) We are looking for long term employees and value and healthy work life balance
What You Will Be Doing - Compute cost factors and prepare estimates used for management purposes, preparing bids, qualifying vendors and subcontractors, and determining cost effectiveness.
- Manage, oversee and perform all take-off and quantity surveys per company standardized procedures.
- Solicit subcontractor, and material/equipment quotes from company approved vendors in a strategic manner all the while optimizing our strategic objectives and competitive results.
- Attend pre-bid job meetings and site surveys when required.
- Prepare bid summary ensuring the computed bid price includes all correct factors as approved by Chief Estimator.
- Organize, manage and coordinate the activities of bid day to ensure that we execute the submission in a strategic manner to give ourselves the best chance for success.
- Execute bid activities in concert with company and department SOPs. Prepare and submit scope letters, bid forms and other bid submissions accurately and in a timely manner.
- Spread and qualify subcontract bids and material quotations per company procedures ensuring the low responsive quotation is utilized.
- Generate RFIs when appropriate prior to bidding and send to appropriate entity.
Conduct special studies to develop and analyze new material and installation procedures and related cost data to determine the effect of possible cost reductions.
- Participate in Pre-Construction meetings of estimating personnel to discuss department objectives and goals.
- Perform peer bid reviews and analyze completed job cost information to improve estimating methods and procedures.
- Understand the need and manage or assist Project Management in estimating change orders or other project needs as related to pre-construction functions.
- Assist in the training, guidance, and mentorship of entry level and junior staff.
- Work independently or with a team when needed to complete estimates and proposals in a timely and efficient manner.
What You Need for this Position Effectively use Accubid Livecount / Anywhere in your daily estimating operations
Build relationship and interact effectively with Baker Electric customers
5+ years of relevant electrical estimating experience
Bachelors Degree in related field a plus (Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, Accounting/Finance, etc.), successful graduation of I.B.E.W. Journeyman preferred
CPE Certified Professional Electrical Estimator a plus
Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
Proficiency in Bluebeam, ConstructJob, MS Project, or other related Construction Management software
Proficiency in Accubid or other related Construction Estimating software
Proven experience estimating relevant projects in the size of $50k - $10mm+
- Electrical Construction
- Commercial Construction
- Tenant Improvements
- Distribution Center
So, if you are an Electrical Estimator with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our