Our client in The King of Prussia, PA area is looking for an Engineering Lead to join their growing team. This is a permanent role with a well renowned company. This person will be focused on delivery of data services for their new team as part of their data driven transformation initiative
- Lead a team of 20 members with diverse technology experience and skills
- Provide leadership across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
- Track record of IT project delivery and lifecycle management with demonstrated business results
- Communicate with stakeholders and Senior Level Team members to make sure initiatives are on track
- Translate business needs to Solutions Team
- Keep team on target and on schedule
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field
- 7+ years of Information Technology experience in one or more development platforms/applications, industry specific custom applications, and other development frameworks & technologies.
- Data management/data architecture experience/knowledge
- Ability to provide technical leadership across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
- Ability to lead technology teams of 5-15 members with diverse technology experience and skills
- Deep understanding of enterprise software patterns and how they may be leveraged with diverse technology solutions
- Excellent team player with proven ability to influence
- Organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to team development
- Able to give and receive open, honest feedback and to foster an open and inclusive environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of DevOps and Cloud native applications desirable
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
This job has expired.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™