Trinity Health main campus ins Grand Rapids MI is searching for the best and brightest to join our team. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shifts if available Entryway opportunities.
Why Mercy Health?
Housekeeper / Custodian / Janitor / Environmental Services Tech -2nd and 3rd shifts available; part time or full time positions.
- Nutritional Services/Food Services/ Tray Delivery/Cooking/ Dish Washing/Food Prep-1st and 2nd shifts available; part time or full time
- Inventory, Guest Services, Security and Building maintenance if available.
What you will do:
- Unlimited career growth opportunities with one of the largest Catholic healthcare organizations in the country.
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off and comprehensive benefit package that starts day one
- Benefits immediately on day one.
- Retirement programs with employer match
- Student loan forgiveness services for staff and their family
- 18 Days of PTO your first year, 6 paid Holidays
- 25% discount with Sprint, Verizon, or AT&T
- Please visit https://www.mercyhealth.com/careers/why-mercy-health/ to see the full list of perks and benefits we offer our colleagues.
What you will need:
- House Keeping-Wall cleaning, stairwell and elevator cleaning, curtain removal/re-hanging, response to service calls, etc
- Food Services- Tray delivery, Cafeteria work, Food prep
- Inventory-responsible for tracking products
- Guest Service- assist guests with a high level of customer service
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Ability to treat each patient, visitor, and employee in a courteous and compassionate manner
- Ability to read written instructions and comprehend verbal instructions, receive and understand directions. Ability to adjust to changing conditions and varied workloads
- Preferred:Customer service training or environmental services experience in hotel, recreation, or healthcare housekeeping industry
- High School diploma or GED not required
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.