Along with the EHS Team, this position will help to develop, coordinate, and administer Environmental, Safety, and Health programs.
This position's activities are focused on strategic safety and incident-prevention initiatives to help support the day-to-day operations of the Rogers facility.
Responsibility for oversight, implementation, and internal auditing of the facility's compliance for regulatory standards that apply for the site.
Works with departments, including employees at all levels of the organization, to find and resolve safety issues & ergonomic concerns.
Role & Responsibility
- Maintain & Update Certificates & Accreditations for the site to stay in compliance of State, Local and Government regulations. - Oversee Environmental, Health, and Safety Programs & Inspections at the facility in conjunction with area managers & rvisors. Examples: Safety Audits & LOTO Audits.- Administration of the Learning Management System (LMS) & Training Management System
- Assist with Return to Work Program. Work with medical professionals to assess health risks and to develop ways to manage health issues and concerns.
- Contractor Management for ensuring that our contractors and their employees are meeting the expectations of the job and ensure they have proper training.
- Maintain Record Keeping for the EHS Department: Document control & retention. Manage the Policy and Procedure Manual, along with working with process owners for its annual review and update needs, in addition to coordinating employee awareness/training. Track Job Hazard Analyses. Organize Industrial Hygiene annual testing, and provide individual results to employees tested and work on making improvements. Work with Manufacturing facilitators and team leads to maintain all employee safety-training records and ensure consistency throughout the facility.
- Work in conjunction with the facility's management to complete risk & safety assessments.
- Manage the Job Hazard Analysis Program.
- Manage the Corrective Action Program.
- Complete Hazard Assessments.
- Work in conjunction with the facility's management and OHS Nurse to lead safety teams including accident investigation.
- Ergonomics: Manage corrective actions. Provide or seek out ergonomic recommendations. Pursue and assist with cell update and equipment improvements.
- Aid in emergency responses.
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!