Explore taking your career further with one of the fastest growing mortgage companies in America! PennyMac is expanding and leading the way through technology innovation and investments in unparalleled customer service designed to streamline the dream of owning a home. We are looking for diverse, highly-motivated team members who want to come grow and lead the lending experience change with us.
PennyMac's Broker Direct Lending is looking for a highly motivated and qualified Analyst. This PennyMac'er will serve as one of the key management liaisons for Broker Direct. Key functions include developing and tracking of key statistical information, managing key performance metrics for internal groups, overseeing interim automated solutions to assist various departments, and monitor the developing of exception reporting and creation of audit routines.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Provide analytical support for Strategic Planning initiatives as well as creating, producing and reporting on applicable metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Maintain dashboards using business intelligence software such as Power BI or Tableau.
- Manage the department reports from the team detailing key performance indicators (KPI)
- Responsible as the lead role in the comprehensive divisional level daily, weekly and monthly reports detailing the previous month's activities, along with year to date and 12-month trend detail
- Develop ad-hoc reports, work with the applicable department management and provide context to reports
- Develop monthly quantitative and qualitative scorecards for all line of business
- Assist business units with developing interim business tools to allow for a level of efficiency
- Regularly streamline processes and workflows to help business leaders consistently meet and exceed company goals
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of reporting/analytics experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and SQL) and data intelligence tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Mortgage industry experience preferred as well as any Financial Services experience helpful, working within business analytics, business operations and strategy, management consulting, equity research, and/or investment banking teams.
- Project management experience preferred
- Strong Analytical skill set and report building experience
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills; ability to collaborate, manage and expand relationships across the organization and with all levels of management
- Ability to work with data, spot trends and draw conclusions with a proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
This job has expired.