Core drilling, concrete sawing, cutting and removal of concrete
- Foreman, Division Manager, Area General Manager, VP
- Shop Manager/Dispatch, Mechanics, Technicians, Laborers, Administrative Staff
Specific Role Responsibilities:
- Industry Associations, Customers
Must have a minimum of one year core drilling, concrete sawing, cutting and/or removal experience.
- Solid experience with concrete sawing, cutting and/or removal
- Proficiency in any or all of the following diamond or demolition tools: wall saw, core drill, flat saw, handsaws, ring saws and/or compressor tools.
- Strong mechanical abilities
- Safety Oriented
- Willing to work hard
- Dependable & reliable
- Work as a team
- Career Oriented
- Willing to learn
- Able to lift & move 45lbs or more
- Willing to work in weather conditions that may be adverse (hot/cold/rain)
- Mathematical aptitude helpful (willing to train measurements & calculations)
- Possible, to other Regional Locations if necessary
Job Requirements Requirements:
- Cut, drill, saw, and remove concrete
- Work at various job sights
- Work with demolition tools, wall saw core drill, flat saw, handsaw, rig saws, and compressor tools
- Pass a required pre-employment drug screen & random
- Pass a pre-employment background
- Must possess a valid unrestricted driver's license and have a good driving history
- Ability to work days/nights/weekends or out of town if necessary
- Required to adhere to all safety rules and regulations
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have steel toe leather work boots
Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans, disabled persons to apply.
This job has expired.