USM, a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc., is a leading provider of essential facilities maintenance services, including interior and exterior services and electrical, mechanical and plumbing services, to national and regional commercial customers that maintain multi-site portfolios across wide geographic areas. With its highly developed proprietary network of over 11,000 service partners, USM delivers consistent facilities maintenance services across a nationwide footprint for approximately 150 customers in over 80,000 locations in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
Job Title: Facilities Coordinator
Job Summary: USM, a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc., has an immediate need for a facilities coordinator who will provide best-in-class management of our customer locations across the country. This role is where the rubber meets the road and is a key contributor in the execution of our commitments to our customers. We work as a team. We own our business. We solve problems. We create WINS!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds professional and positive relationships with customers and suppliers
- Schedules and validates services performed by our suppliers
- Obtains quotes and prepares proposals for enhancements and repairs
- Analyzes property inspection results and develops remediation and improvement initiatives
- Resolves service issues with urgency and care
- Reconciles billing and service data
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university or equivalent in education and work experience.
- Experience working in a high volume, fast paced customer service role is preferred but we love go-getters who want to dive into facilities management
- SIMA certified, NALP certified, Licensed Irrigator, and/or horticultural degree is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish/English (Written and Spoken) is a bonus
- Must be confident working in Microsoft Excel & Word.
Any experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform managing work orders desired
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Able to understand and accurately communicate customer/service provider needs.
- Able to manage telephone interactions and convey confidence while working to resolve the issue.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment where priorities shift.
- Ability to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to solve problems and meet deadlines.
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently when required, but also team-oriented and excited to offer help to and receive help from others.
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability for assigned tasks or responsibilities.
- Demonstrates willingness to provide feedback to management on process improvements.
- Professional, friendly demeanor with a customer- oriented attitude.
- Experience in floor care, landscaping/snow removal, building repair and maintenance, or the trades (HVAC, Floor Care,
- Electrical, Plumbing, and /or Roofing) desired.
- Work hours for this position are subject to change, ample notice will be provided prior to any schedule changes.
- Follow customer-specific policies and procedures. Handle multiple customers and take responsibility for following procedures.
Must have flexibility and adaptability in work schedule to serve a broad base of clients in multiple time zones with locations operating seven days a week. Typical work schedule would be Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, or 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM during the core landscaping season (April through October). Earlier/later shifts, which may include weekends, are required during the snow season (November through March).
Promotes a positive safety culture by fully complying with all safety policies and procedures, and applicable federal, states and local regulations.Work Environment:
This is an office role and requires the routine use of computers, cell phones and headsets.
USM requires all new hires who will be required to work onsite, whether regularly or sporadically to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain/show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. USM is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law. We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job has expired.