American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Field Manager is responsible for facilitating and expediting the tenant transition process by overseeing Field teams that are assigned a portfolio of primary responsibility. The actual size of the portfolio will be determined by the density of units owned and the geographic size of the trade area.
- Oversees the tenant move-out process to company standards
- Physical move-out and exchange of keys
- Oversees property condition reports, work scope, turn cost estimates and security deposit reconciliation
- Oversees the move in orientation process and notes condition of property reporting
- Inspects work-in-progress
- Ensures that all punch list items are completed
- Ensure installation of signs and lockboxes
- Assists in vendor selection for specific turn jobs and pursues new vendors
- Ensures that subcontractors and vendors comply with local licensing requirements and are approved by Company Vendor Management
- Oversees field operations to ensure efficiency, quality service, and cost-effective management of resources.
Work where you feel right at home -
- High school diploma or GED required with 7-10 years' experience in Construction
- Maintenance or Real Estate/Property Management background
- Experience supervising Construction or Maintenance crews
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to assist
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal
- Must be able to interact effectively at all levels
- Must be able to effectively lead
- Must be able to pay close attention to details.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon! Related Keywords:
Field manager, manager, field operations, construction, maintenance, real estate, property management, field operations, full time, supervisor
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
This job has expired.