Job ID: 483360
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of CRH, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you're looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
Field Mechanic (Central New Hampshire):
What can you expect:
- Starting pay range $80K - $100K depending on experience (full compensation)
- Shift differential $7.50 per hour
- Company vehicle and gas card
What you will do:
- OT after 8 hours
- Annual increase potential
- Travel to our Redimix Facilities, in the field and work in the shop as needed
- Maintaining our fleet of Oshkosh Mixer trucks and other heavy equipment
- Work closely with all equipment manufactures to keep up with new technology
- Paid company training and OEM training
What CRH Offers You
- 80% of health care cost paid by the Company
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription benefits including (one price)
- Short- & long-term disability coverage (company sponsored)
- 401K with a 5% company match, Roth Option
- Profit sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Boot & Prescription safety glass reimbursement
- Uniform pants
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Pike Industries, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: Sep 19, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Manchester Nearest Secondary Market:
Nashua Job Segment:
Mechanic, Operations, Manufacturing
This job has expired.