Field Sales Manager - Supplier Infrastructure
Arrow Electronics has an exciting new opportunity for a Field Sales Manager to join our Enterprise Computing Solutions (ECS) division at our global headquarters in Centennial, CO. Arrow's Enterprise Computing Solutions business guides the development of powerful, practical and complete IT solutions by combining technologies to address specific business needs. From cloud and data intelligence to security and IoT, Arrow brings innovative solutions to market through intelligent channels to deliver the modern enterprise.
The Field Sales Manager will be actively engaging and supporting arrow's regional suppliers and stakeholders in order to develop strategic partnerships and alliances as it relates to IT Services & Solutions. Areas that include CI/CD, DevOps, IaaS, Network Security, Cloud Solutions, and IoT.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for driving strategy and delivering results: Makes recommendations to General Manager/ Sales Director on strategy and customer plans. Through data analysis and past experience make solid decisions on strategy and direction. Direct value added sales opportunities by implementing supply chain, engineering, supplier, or service excellence strategies. Identifies and helps achieve sales branch goals, not just team goals.
- Manage Team: Recruits, hires and mentors sales staff. Manage employee performance. Ensure team is trained and has resources to deliver sales plans. Coach and provide feedback to employees. Deliver high potential sales representatives for future management roles. Use managerial courage to make difficult decisions when necessary. Prepare development plans for employees.
- Develop customer, supplier and vendor relationships: Enhance manager relationships with key contacts by providing superior service and operation excellence. Implement effective and practiced techniques for solving problems. Effectively communicate with all levels (supplier, customer, vendor). Attend reviews and meetings. Increase management presence at customer accounts in order to achieve access to decision makers.
- Leadership: Act as leader in the branch. Instill vision and create enthusiasm to achieve goals. Use data and analysis to make recommendations to team and to management. Responsible for budgeting and planning. Key leader in facilitating implementation of process improvement based on data.
- This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum of 5-10 years in a Field Sales and Sales Leadership position with proven history managing professional employees and/or supervisors or supervising large, complex enterprise technical or business support or production operations team(s).
- Minimum of 5 years experience selling IT related solutions including CI/CD, DevOps, IaaS, Network Security, or combination.
- Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
- Accountable for the budget, performance and results of a medium-sized team or multiple small teams
- Exercises full management authority, including performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination and other personnel actions
- Addresses issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge of related disciplines
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)**
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)**
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)**
- Bike Racks**
- And more!
**Only available at our Global Headquarters in Centennial, CO
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$165,860.46 - $202,718.34
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
This job has expired.