Fire Sprinkler Designer - HydraCAD Environment If you are a Fire Sprinkler Designer with at least 3 years of experience, please read on.
We are a large fire protection company that services multiple states and cities! Our focus lies in fire protection, security and communications services and currently our office in Indianapolis, IN is looking for a Fire Sprinkler Designer with 3+ years of experience.
Our fire protection division offers full service on fire extinguishers, alarm systems, sprinkler systems, kitchen suppression systems, fire suppression systems and more. Some of the verticals we work in are healthcare, industrial, education, retail and construction.
What's In It for You - $50k-$85k base salary (DOE)
- Annual profit bonus program
- Medical/dental/prescription benefit package
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k program with company match
- Paid holidays
- PTO (paid time off for combined vacation and personal days)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Uniform program
What You Will Be Doing As a Fire Sprinkler Designer you'll prepare layouts, detailed drawings, assembly drawings, diagrams and sketches needed for a successful insulation processes. You'll work autonomously on the overall designing processes and collaborate with other designers to handle any challenges.
- Accurately design fire protection systems while meeting deadlines
- Review work orders and procedural manuals to determine dimensions of design
- Convert design dimensions to resizing dimensions
- Submit designs for approval and obtain permits
- Make final sketches of drawings
- Work on the following types of projects: additions, strip malls, relocations, warehouses and more
- Attend job meetings, contact project owners and general contractors
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years of Fire Sprinkler Designing experience
- Strong CAD Designing experience with either SprinkCAD, HydraCAD or AutoSPRINK
- Project management experience is a plus
- Drafting techniques
- Knowledge of relevant Fire Sprinkler NFPA Codes
- Strong mathematical skills
So, if you are a Fire Sprinkler Designer with at least 3 years of experience, please apply!
Similar Fire Protection & Security roles are available in over 30 states for Designers, Engineers, Project Managers, Technicians, Inspectors, Estimators, Sales Reps and Design Managers. Email Louis.Sibille@CyberCoders.com for more details.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!