Being a part of Allyon means being a part of something greater! We are an established healthcare staffing firm serving healthcare providers nationwide. Connecting with us means that you will always have a designated, responsive, and dedicated recruiter working hard to find you your perfect role. Here at Allyon, we have a Hire Purpose- when you choose to work with us, we make a donation to Hire Heroes USA to help transitioning service members find their civilian dream job. Come be a part of a caring and employee-focused company that earned 2022's Best of Staffing awards for client, employee, and talent satisfaction!
Duties And Responsibilities
• Flu vaccination administration for corporate employees
• Setting up clinic supplies at the site location
• Must be willing to be able to receive and return clinic supplies
• New grads welcome but vaccination experience preferred
• Proof of immunization card for COVID-19
• Ability to meet onboarding/credentialing requirements in a timely manner
• Be willing to accept flu supplies from customer for your event.
• Excellent pay!
• Great teamwork environment
Allyon, Inc. is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Allyon, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our