Kforce has a client that is seeking a Front End React Developer in Austin, TX.Essential Duties:
- Produce accurate, clear technical design specifications to the appropriate level of detail
- Deliver customer value in the form of high quality software components and services in adherence with policies on security, performance, longevity and integration testing
- Interested in and can quickly learn and leverage new and strategic technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and experience
- 6+ years of experience in front-end web application development (React, Angular, jQuery)
- 4+ years of experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- 2+ years of experience in full stack web application development (backend: C#, .NET Core, Azure or Java, Spring, AWS) desired
- Strong software engineering fundamentals, especially Object-Oriented design
- Understand, follow, and reinforce Scrum methodologies, coding conventions, architectures, build processes, and best practices
- Exceptional skill in build/test failure analysis and troubleshooting
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.