Full Stack Developer If you are a Full-Stack Software Engineer and are interested in a challenging position with a top design-builder in Florida, please read on!
---This is an on-site position out of our Altamonte Springs office!---
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Industry leader in pre-cast concrete manufacturing!
- Small team - tight-knit family atmosphere!
- Great Comp/Benefits package!
What You Will Be Doing - Work with our development team to write, implement and improve functionality of our software suite
- Work closely w/ clients internally & externally to develop new functionality/maintain existing functionality
- Assist in developing scope of work and development estimates
- Assist w/ DBA - SQL
- Application maintenance & deployment
- Developing Web APIs
- Mentor entry level devs
What You Need for this Position At least 5 years of experience with:
- Full Stack Web Development
- C#/.NET - ASP.NET
- MVC & Entity Framework
- Telerik/Kendo UI
- Visual Studio
- SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, T-SQL (DBA experience is a plus!)
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary
- Life and Short/Long Term Disability
- Retirement - Company matching up to 15%!
- Generous PTO
So, if you are a Full Stack Developer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our