Do you enjoy helping customers figure out and find what they need?
From every day needs to special occasions, customers need you to take them to that special product. As a sales associate in Apparel, Entertainment, Toys, Sporting Goods -- or any one of our dozens of departments -- you can make someone's day better.
You'll find that being a sales associate will keep you moving. It's up to you to keep your aisles neat and clean, work with multiple supervisors and fellow associates, stock shelves, and answer tricky questions -- you may even have to pitch in to help check out customers. The more you know about the store, the more successful you'll be.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Walk up to 5 miles each day while fulfilling online customer orders
- Review customer orders, locate and select merchandise on the salesfloor
- Ensure customer orders are filled accurately
- Smile, greet, and thank customers with a positive attitude
- Dispense customer orders quickly and accurately in varying weather conditions
* For a complete list of duties and responsibilities, please see the actual job description.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
This job has expired.