EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: General Technician
Work Location: Lockheed Martin (LMCPI) 12999 Deer Creek Canyon Rd. Littleton, CO 80127
Work / Shift Schedule: 1st Shift (Monday - Friday) 7:00am - 4:00pm
Compensation Range: $19 - $22 per hour based on experience
Other Compensation: This position is not bonus eligible and it is not commission eligible
As a leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction, facilities services, and energy infrastructure, EMCOR Group is committed to its employees. This commitment is embodied in our competitive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability income, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401(k) Savings Plans, and employee assistance and wellness programs.
EMCOR Facilities Services has an immediate opening for a General Technician in Littleton, CO. The Technician will report daily to the Lockheed Martin Facility Manager and support him to provide quality workmanship and high work standards to maintain a professional working environment. Primary responsibilities are providing support in the shipping dock area for our internal client as well as various general maintenance tasks assigned. Other duties include mail delivery, conference room set-up's, furniture/cabinet moves and repairs. Qualified applicant must be a US Citizen, possess a valid driver's license and have at least 3 years of hands on experience in facilities maintenance in dealing with a wide range of general type services. Must possess excellent customer service / communication skills and maintain a professional appearance at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates effectively with Site Manager to determine service needs. Coordinates office and furniture moves while performing service on site
- Minor electrical skills. Changing light bulbs
- Minor plumbing skills. Lavatory sinks sets, restroom fixtures, clean drains
- Performs a wide variety of corrective maintenance work request as directed
- General maintenance tasks such as changing ceiling tiles, touching up walls, hanging pictures and artwork as requested and assisting other technicians as needed
- Assisting the internal client with Fed-ex shipping and receiving as well as delivering mail throughout the facility
- Ordering and stocking supply room shelves as well as delivering products/material received
- Assisting in outdoor snow removal details by shoveling salting and running snow equipment
- 3 years related to facility maintenance
- Moderate HVAC experience, moderate carpentry, electrical, and plumbing skills, Systems Furniture experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain a security clearance
- Ability to perform various general type maintenance tasks
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence utilizing basic computer skills and ability to communicate via email and internet use
- Must maintain a professional appearance and have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of electrical, painting/patching walls, cutting & replacement of ceiling tiles, basic carpentry and furniture repair skills
- Ability to follow instructions and complete a variety of general maintenance type tasks assigned. Hang pictures and stocking of the supply room shelves
- Basic use of computer skills for reporting, researching and effective communication
- Organization skills to maintain the client facility maintenance records and reports
High School diploma, Vocational School a plusLicenses/Certifications:
Valid US driver's licensePhysical Demands:
The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 poundsWork Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts, professional office space or in outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to hot, cold, freezing and/or wet conditions. The employee may encounter dust, fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
This job has expired.