Expected Travel: Up to 25%
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Surgical - Whatever the latest surgical breakthrough looks like, Teleflex is working to make it happen. From our MiniLap® Percutaneous Surgical System to Weck® Hem-o-lok® Polymer Locking Ligation System, and Weck EFx® Shield™ Fascial Closure System, our portfolio of products adds up to a powerful offering of solutions that helps improve patient outcomes. These innovative, minimally invasive surgery products are offered alongside time-tested and trusted Pilling® Surgical Instrument and Lightsource solutions to provide a comprehensive set of solutions to meet the challenges of an evolving healthcare environment. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
The Global Associate Product Manager will work in collaboration with manager to create, execute and manage commercial marketing activities for the Incision Management portfolio - including the Fascial Closure and MiniLap product families. This individual contributor is expected to support the development of strategies and tactics intended to achieve accelerated growth while taking accountability for successful implementation. This individual will execute on a comprehensive portfolio strategy to achieve the growth expectations for North America while collaborating and supporting global partners with their regional plans.
• In collaboration with manager, develop and execute tactical plans for the Incision Management portfolio (Fascial Closure & MiniLap) with full commercial alignment and implementation.
• Support programs to increase penetration and drive adoption of existing products; including pricing strategy, customer segmentation, targeting, and product promotions.
• Develop global content for new and existing products; including market development activities, sales training material, clinical education, and sales/marketing collateral (i.e. brochures, advertisements, digital marketing, marketing communications, clinical evidence).
• Understand the market trends and market size, the customer, competing systems and companies and potential new competing technologies.
• Take ownership of sales forecasting and demand planning for assigned product lines; in alignment with cross-functional counterparts (i.e. finance, regulatory, R&D, Operations).
• Design and execute methods for gaining VOC to fully inform sales strategies and customer requirements; including surgeon interviews, primary/secondary market research, and clinical labs.
• Provide input for product development and new product pipeline as portfolio owner. Serve as Marketing team member on cross-functional project teams.
• Support the Fascial Closure and MiniLap portfolios convention strategy; attend major conventions and regional meetings as required.
• In collaboration with manager, develop annual operating plan expectations, budget, and strategic plan inputs for assigned portfolios.
• Monitor global complaint data and field reports for existing product lines and new products.
• Adhere to and ensure the adherence of Teleflex Code of Ethics, all Company policies, rules, procedures, and housekeeping standards.
• This role is based at our Morrisville, NC facility and will have a flexible, "hybrid" schedule where you'll have the opportunity to split days across the work site and your home-office.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Four-year College degree
• 1-3 years of marketing experience required
• Experience in healthcare/biotech industry preferred
• Experience in an operating room (OR) setting a plus
• Medical Device sales experience a plus
• Prior Global Marketing experience a plus
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Ability to work with colleagues to drive consensus on product line decisions
• Ability to drive focus and prioritization
• Ability to present his/her "case" in both formal presentations and in one-on-one interactions. Strong formal and informal communication skills
• Quick learner with high interest in developing a broad range of marketing skills and learning clinical principles of surgery.
• Self-starter, know how to approach the job, passionate about the industry
• Able to work in a lean environment without a large infrastructure behind him/her
• Understand medical regulatory environment
• Unquestionable ethics and integrity
• Willing to create and fix processes when and where necessary for success
TRAVEL REQUIRED : Up to 25% domestic
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Posted about 7 hours ago
Olive Branch, Mississippi
Posted about 6 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago