A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Your role:As Executive Medical Director within our Global Clinical Development Immunology team, you work on a pipeline of molecules in early and mid-phases of clinical development across indications of autoimmune diseases. Indications include and are not limited to: systemic lupus erythematosus, cutaneous lupus erythematosus, systemic vasculitis, Myositis and COVID. In this role you provide medical input into the long-term vision and growth strategies for the compounds within the related portfolio of the company, lead clinical strategy of assigned program(s). You are the medical and scientific expert for Immunology disease area and represent clinical development in the development study committee, global project team, clinical operations team, value asset strategy team, and Asian strategy team. In this role you interact internally with and support colleagues from Business Development, Government Affairs, Marketing, and Commercial.You develop and maintain relationships with key external experts through Professional Associations, Professional Meetings and Conferences, Patient Advisory groups, in support of common scientific objectives.
Who you are:
- You completed a Bachelor's degree with minimum of 15 years of experience, or a master's degree with 10 years, or a PhD with 8 years of experience required and/or academic research, relevant clinical experience, or equivalent combination in relevant therapeutic area (e.g., Rheumatology, Clinical Immunology, Dermatology, Nephrology, Transplantation Medicine, or other medical specialty)
- You gained a minimum of 5 years of experience within the pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry strongly preferred
- You have experience with publication activities, congress presentations and public speaking
- You have the ability to interact externally and internally to support global business strategy
- You can successfully run a complex clinical program independently
- You are fluent in English
What we offer:
- You are aMedical Doctor (MD) or completed a PhD with clinical experience in relevant therapeutic area (e.g., Rheumatology, Clinical Immunology, Dermatology, Nephrology, Transplantation Medicine, or other medical specialty)
- You completed a of post-doctoral fellowship with demonstrated record of accomplishments through publication and presentation at major international conferences
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 216359
Career Level: E - Professional (10+ years)
Working time model: full-time