This is a remote position. The selected candidate can reside and perform the work from anywhere within the United States.
GM is undergoing a major transformation, both in how we operate and in how we will influence the future of transportation. Our Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) team is on the forefront of this work, emboldening our culture by seeking out determined, innovative individuals who will join our team to help move us forward and achieve our mission.
We are looking for a Technology Specialist to help us get from where we are to where we want to be. This is the perfect position for someone who is passionate about technology, thrives on solving problems and delivering outstanding customer service. You will work with multiple functions within and external to Global Talent Acquisition on our mission to ensure an outstanding candidate experience.
Additional Job DescriptionRequired Qualifications:
- Provide first-line technology support to GTA staff globally ensuring process and compliance in support delivery
- Troubleshoot technology issues for timely resolution, with the highest degree of customer service
- Report, track and raise issues/defects with vendors and internal GM HCM/IT teams
- Support the identification, development and testing of innovative solutions and/or product features which improve GTAs effectiveness/efficiency
- Support the collection of requirements from business partners to form change requests
- Support testing of approved operational change requests and development release documentation
- Support GTA technology access provisioning and regular audit processes to ensure compliance
- Support ad hoc reporting request and analysis as needed
- Maintain a knowledge repository of common fielded questions as well as moderately complex steps to resolve issues
- Act as a liaison of GTA to HR and IT teams in a One Team mentality to ensure the candidate experience is embraced as our North Star
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 3 years' Human Resources technology support, configuration and/or implementation experience
- Solid understanding of business process and compliance in technology solutioning and delivery
- Ability to see beyond the surface of an issue to develop solutions and responses from a place of understanding
- Curiosity and desire to dive deeply into issues to seek understanding
- Ability to make connections to other system/process dependencies to identify risk or gaps in solution delivery
- Experience working in and providing support to a distributed team, demonstrating cultural understanding and language barriers
- Superb communication and collaboration skills (listening and written/verbal explanations)
- Ability to facilitate discussions to technical and business facing partners
- Good understanding of look ups and pivots with Excel to draw conclusions from large data sets
- Experience with issue escalation protocol with internal teams and external vendors
- Passion for superior support delivery and issue resolution to deliver outstanding and extraordinary experiences for all parties impacted/involved
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Talent Acquisition experience including recruiting process, strategy, metrics analysis and continuous improvement
- Knowledge of infrastructure-related systems, i.e., client/server, workstations, servers, networks
- Knowledge of HR-related systems and integrations (HRIS, background check vendors, assessment vendors, employee referral add-ons, CRM, etc.)
Compensation: Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The median level of salary compensation for this role is $88,667
Bonus Potential: An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance.
Benefits: GM offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, tuition assistance programs, employee assistance program, GM vehicle discounts and more
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day - individually and collectively - to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Benefits Overview
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us atCareers.Accommodations@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
This job has expired.