- Manages workflow and dates in the Digital Store Front
- Fully certified on both the Digital Press and Large Format Printer
- Orders supplies for both the Digital Press and Large Format Printer
- Contacting and communicating service needs to outside vendors on the equipment
- Perform routine maintenance on the equipment
- Tasked with putting together and maintaining a SOP Binder (Standard Operating Process) for tasks/duties on the Digital Tech side of the Graphic Services business.
- Training of new Graphic Service associates
- Works directly with internal customers, to resolve graphic service issues.
- Works collaboratively with other departments to manage work queues and capacities.
- Looks for process improvement opportunities and supports advancements in technology.
- Assists with recruiting efforts for Graphic Service Techs.
- Elevates skills and job knowledge of the Graphic Service Techs.
- Provides technical support, as it relates to color seperations, digital printing and large format printing.
- Assist Graphic Service Techs with questions, art/order issues, and troubleshooting files.
- Provide manufacturing support, troubleshooting art files and orders.
- Assists Graphic Service Techs to trouble shoot separation files and process improvement.
- Leads Special Projects.
- Supports event business as needed.
- Overtime will be required at certain times throughout the year.
The Graphic Services Lead main job function will be to manage the Digital Press for catalog printing and the Large Format Printer for posters/banners/signage area. That includes managing the Digital Store Front that schedules work/jobs to both machines. Ordering supplies (paper, ink, board, etc) to support the amount of work to both machines. Perform routine maintenance on both machines. Contacting and communicating service needs to Ricoh for the Digital Press and to Ricoh for the Large Format printer. Perform routine maintenance on both machines and perform monthly meter reads for all of the color printers. Ability to operate both machines when more capacity is need or the Digital Techs are not available to operate the machines
Additional job duties are assisting with many daily tasks, training of new associates, managing workloads, determine priorities, working directly with internal customers to resolve issues, making sure that there are no issues with equipment/supplies. Working collaboratively with other departments to manage work queues and capacities.
The Lead can solve issues and answering questions that arise in the department. This position is responsible for assisting with recruiting efforts, provides leadership and is a positive role model in the department.
The work schedule for this position is a 40-hour workweek Monday through Friday in the Lenexa facility. Seasonal overtime requirements that will include daily and weekend work schedules. Additional weekends and evenings will also be scheduled to support the business at various times throughout the year. Qualifications
- High School diploma, or GED, or equivalent experience of 2 years in Printing Services (Print Center, Office Center, Print Shop). College preferred.
- Knowledge of the Macintosh computer and Adobe Illustrator Adobe - Creative Cloud.
- Available to work overtime during peak demands and event seasons (daily and weekends).
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Email: HBI_TA@hanes.comBenefits we offer
*Benefits vary by country HanesBrands Inc now offers a benefit allowing associates to get paid for their hours at any time without having to wait until payday.
This job has expired.
Health & Wellness
401(k) & Employee
Stock Purchase Plan
Paid Vacation, Holidays
& Paid Parental Leave
Hybrid Work Schedule
Community Outreach &
Tuition Assistance &
On The Job Training
- And More..