CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
CNH Industrial is building our next generation connected equipment that will light up new experiences and allow our customers to realize more value from our products and services. To bring these products to market, we are seeking a Grower Ecosystem Integration Program Manager, who has an understanding of heavy equipment and agricultural data standards, agricultural product development, cloud-to-cloud integration, development partner support, and API development to help support the launch of innovative solutions to advance the agricultural industry.
- Manage and maintain feature schedules, engineering estimates, and cross-functional program activities producing accurate delivery estimates and providing stakeholder updates on schedule and product launch confidence across a complex delivery landscape.
- Identify and manage risks across the program and the various delivery teams. Develop mitigation and communication plans and provide coaching and guidance to delivery leads on improving the risk profile of their projects.
- Develop plans for new programs, proofs of concept, and trials. Assist the platform manager in building the financial case for presentation to executive management for funding.
- Assist growers, and 3rd party partners execute programs to integrate their systems using our available software development and integration tools. Support Product Management with planning and execution of events for partners and technologists interested in integrating to expand the grower ecosystem.
- Participate with a matrixed team of product managers, system engineers, designers and developers across the full system development life cycle -- from experience definition to deployment, optimization and product life-cycle enhancements.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Systems or Engineering in the following disciplines: mechanical, electrical, industrial, instrumentation, agriculture
- 5 years of experience with API or systems integration development, support for integration partners, or precision farming or agronomic systems.
- 5 years of experience working in a project management, program management or product delivery role.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex tasks with multiple stakeholders in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated leadership as an individual contributor using influence and negotiation to build consensus.
- Willing to consider remote US based candidate
- Master's Degree in Business Management, Information Systems Management, Data Analytics, Agronomy, or a related field.
- Hands-on experience with CNH agriculture products such as large tractors, combines, bailers, sprayers, planters and tillage equipment or experience with CHN Farm and Fleet management systems.
- Knowledge of agricultural and telematic data and how it is used by the grower and dealer ecosystems.
- 2 years of experience designing, developing, or implementing connected equipment reporting and analytics solutions.
- PMP, Certified Scrum Master, or other project management/program management certificates.
- Product development experience with web portals, Internet of things, connectivity platforms, mobile application development, software system security and privacy, Microsoft Azure
- Working knowledge of agriculture operations including task planning with mixed OEM fleets, smart implements, and prescription management.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
This job has expired.