We believe in the endless power of people when they come together. We also believe strongly in our responsibility in minimizing harm, keeping people safe, and ensuring people have access to transparent and credible information. In this role, you will create and lead a global, Company-level Integrity marketing strategy as well as the marketing team bringing this work to life. This is a highly cross-functional work stream in which you will partner closely with our Public Affairs Team, Integrity teams across our family of apps, and leadership across the company.We are a group of smart, collaborative marketers who are passionate about our work. If you are a strategic marketer who is analytical and creative, cares deeply about the intersection of products and society, crafts compelling messages, and excels at leading complex projects in fast-paced environments, then we'd love to meet you.
- Deliver a long-term Integrity strategy and platform for the organization including a wholistic story, proof points, and campaigns/initiatives
- improving the visibility and credibility of the work that keeps our platforms safe and secure
- Shape the Integrity narrative, bring our work to life with educational and engaging marketing strategies and content, and inform product strategy and positioning with insights - all aimed at building trust with key constituents
- Build and develop a team responsible for company-level integrity marketing
- Partner with Public Affairs to ensure policy elites better understand our policies, processes and impact so they can fairly evaluate our actions
- Plan, lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams (including public affairs, product, policy, comms, legal and other marketing teams) to deliver strategic initiatives that drive credibility and visibility
- Drive the development and refinement of messaging frameworks and resources focused on key integrity and data sharing topics that can be used across marketing, communications and policy teams
- Influence business strategy and communications through relevant data and research insights, driving alignment across teams when needed
- Tackle complex and highly visible, sensitive issues with a strategic and analytical mindset, creating thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Masterfully lead and communicate up/down/across org to ensure transparency and alignment
- Manage high priority, fast moving decisions and communication planning
- BA/BS degree
- 12+ years of experience in Product Marketing, Public Affairs and/or Public Policy Marketing
- 8+ years team leadership experience
- Experience leading marketing strategy, planning and execution in a technical product environment in support of organizational Integrity ambition
- Experience working with product, marketing, research/analytics and communications teams at all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Experience partnering with product teams to identify and bring to market solutions, including driving product launch strategies and ongoing lifecycle/engagement marketing
- Experience utilizing data to drive strategy, goals and influence across all levels of an organization
- Experience managing programs spanning multiple cross-functional groups within a complex organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Social Sciences
- MBA or MA in Public Policy or Social Sciences, or JD
- Experience in policy, politics, or media
- Experience in content or social media marketing
- Experience in project or program management
- Experience in integrity marketing
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.