Head of People Partnering, Global Occupier Services (GOS)
Job Description Summary
We have a great opportunity for a Head of People Partnering, GOS. This role will provide high level strategic and hands-on support to the Global Occupier Services business unit, partnering with global leadership to agree people initiatives that drive operating model optimization aligned with business outcomes both now and in the future. As a leader of a team of HR professionals, this role will liaise with regional and global counterparts to deliver results.
Business Partner / Stakeholder Management responsibilities include:
• Partner directly with business/service line executives across the globe to drive strategic talent outcomes and defining short- and long-term outcomes, with a particular focus on driving the talent strategy to ensure the right talent at the right time • Liaise and develop relationships with organization counterparts in People COEs and Operations to translate business goals into organizational effectiveness and workforce planning needs • Deliver an exceptional quality of service to the leadership team, as reflected by stakeholder feedback • Leverage insights from discussions with leaders to address leadership gaps and opportunities; acts as a coach to leaders on maximizing team effectiveness, reducing complexity and driving consistent employee outcomes • Partner with business leaders across the business and geographic boundaries to support and manage change, while balancing local and global perspectives in reaching decisions
HRBP functional responsibilities include:
• Drive annual HR processes globally ensuring these processes are aligned with the regional and local HR plans, and messaging is consistent
• Resource and succession planning - in close cooperation with the leadership and local HR teams, identify future resourcing needs, build succession plans and proactively identify resourcing options to close potential resourcing gaps
• Recruitment - Own recruiting process for most senior/critical positions for the region, and liaise with in-country recruiting teams to drive recruitment at a local level.
• Talent development - Manage talent review process, performance management, and employee growth programs, ensuring the continuous supply, development and retention of top talent
• Use workforce data and apply analytical skills to formulate people insights and recommendations
HRBP Project & Financial Management responsibilities include:
• Collaborate across the global People COEs and counterparts to drive a holistic experience to leadership • Work with various stakeholders on a wide variety of global HR initiatives and projects across multiple HR disciplines, including, but not limited to: compensation, diversity and inclusion, governance and policy, change management, talent management, performance management, and acquisition integration. • Budgeting - support the global and regional leadership teams in the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) processes
• Leadership - responsible for the management and development of HR professionals aligned to the business
• Bachelor's degree with major concentration in HR or business-related field; advanced degree preferred, but not required • 10+ years' experience in a client-focused HR Business Partner role • Ideal candidate will have prior experience in the Real Estate, Professional Services and/or Financial Services industry • Ability to build partnerships at all levels of the organization • Experience working in a metrics-driven organization with matrix reporting is preferred. • Project Management skills • Professional HR Certification is desired • Demonstrate confidence in coaching and influencing senior management
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.
Posted 5 minutes ago
Posted 5 minutes ago
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Posted 5 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!