Head of Rule of Law Thought Leadership
This is a newly created role focused on generating thought leadership assets and communicating our mission to advance the rule of law around the world both internally and externally, reporting to the Chief Communications Officer.
- 10-15 years' experience developing legal or public policy thought leadership, communications, and influencer programs
- Contacts in media/social media, businesses, law firms, NGO community
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- B.A. and or master's degree in public policy, law, or other related discipline
Beneficial but not essential
- Experience developing and communicating programs relating to the rule of law/human rights
- Legal degree
- Background working in a law firm or the legal industry
- Drive and develop strategic communications plan to bring LexisNexis rule of law mission to life for employees/potential employees, customers/potential customers, media/influencers, investors, and other key external stakeholders
- Lead and shape rule of law thought leadership agenda aligned with LexisNexis mission and strategy
- Oversee and develop rule of law information hub for employees to learn about and engage with our mission
- Responsible for the development and dissemination of awareness/training resources for all employees
- Create tools and resources to use in recruiting and onboarding new hires
- Oversee and enhance external rule of law platforms - lexisnexis.com rule of law web site, LexisNexis Rule of Law Foundation web site
- Commission and release regular data and news updates from the LexisNexis Rule of Law Foundation
- Work with media relations and social media teams to support advancing and promoting all rule of law news from the company
- Commissioning, creating assets such as: customer materials, powerpoint slides, videos, whitepapers, reports, press releases, web content, social media content, content for employee sharepoint, etc.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.