EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: Housekeeper (Part-Time)
Job Summary: Perform basic cleaning duties and specific custodial functions as related to the specific requirements of the client's business segment. Must work in a safe and professional manner at all times. This is a part-time opportunity with hours Tuesday-Saturday 5PM to10PM.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct basic cleaning activities in common areas, specialized areas (offices) and industrial areas. Basic cleaning includes, but not limited to, emptying trash cans, wiping down surfaces and cleaning floors with walk behind scrubber or buffer.
- Maintain custodial equipment and supplies. Includes, but not limited to, cleaning and preventative maintenance of equipment and maintaining minimums and maximums of cleaning chemicals and consumable inventory.
- Perform pre-task planning relating to safety requirements of job and client's industry segment and notify manager concerning needs for repairs, leaks, etc.
- Respond to emergency cleaning situations, i.e. mopping up spills to avoid slip hazards.
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or Equivalent
- One to three years related experience and/or training
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions including, but not limited to, safety policies and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in individual and small group situations.
- Must be able to operate basic custodial equipment, such as vacuum cleaners, carpet extractors and floor buffing machines.
This position is located at:
800 N. Green River Road
Evansville, IN 47715Physical Demands:
Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. Occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.Work Environment:
Requires use and exposure to chemicals. Exposure to wet or humid conditions, outdoor weather and extreme heat. Noise level ranges from very quiet to very loud. May be required to wear metatarsal boots, safety glasses and hearing protection for work in designated areas within an industrial environment.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
This job has expired.