HR Program Manager
Washington, Oregon, Idaho or Utah
Primary Job Purpose
The HR Program Manager partners with the Cambia CHRO and direct reports to facilitate planning, development, execution and tracking of business and functional strategies to ensure priorities are clear and goals are achieved. The Program Manager acts as "chief of staff" by leading strategic projects, providing relevant data insights and reporting, preparing executive communications, facilitating leadership meetings and agendas, and overseeing administrative processes such as budgeting or performance metrics/scorecards.
General Functions and Outcomes
- Proven leadership competencies in recognizing business deficiencies, analyzing, developing, implementing and measuring effectiveness of existing business processes, including redesign and optimization with the ability to develop sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable improvement.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills with all levels of the organization, including the ability to resolve complex issues, build consensus among groups of diverse stakeholders, manage strategic partner relationships, and effectively lead and engage internal teams in the fulfillment of roles and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of and experience working in the HR function, a plus.
- Able to execute a strategic plan by working with others on the team. Analytical skills and a deep interest in working with data to drive decision making.
- Demonstrated competency in resource and project management: budgeting, organizing work, establishing measures for success, and managing to deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience in initiating, tracking and managing business transformation projects / programs and leading change.
- Ability to coordinate initiatives and bring people together across multiple locations, lines of businesses, and functions.
- Strong problem-solving skills; demonstrated ability to think about business problems in new ways and the ability to clarify key issues in complex situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven team player with the ability to partner, maintain and develop relationships and to influence decision making.
- Manages and provides oversight and leadership in the planning and execution of strategic initiatives. Accountable for tracking performance and results of cross functional business objectives and identification and assessment of planning process risk factors.
- Facilitates prioritization, scope control, and resource allocation decisions with the Leadership Team.
- Helps develop and communicate organizational objectives and team goals. Ensures objectives remain consistent with the overall business strategy. Tracks objectives to ensure results are achieved on schedule, within budget, and according to defined scope.
- May provide support for key administrative processes for the department such as budgeting or preparing strategic documents.
- Assists with HR communications, including presentations for the CHRO both internally and externally.
- Identifies critical project risks and issues and drives issue resolution; appropriately escalates issues to Leadership or key stakeholders. Raises awareness regarding critical project dependencies and ensures that all requirements are communicated to relevant work streams and business partners.
The HR Program Manager would have a Bachelor's degree, 10+ years of business experience, preferably in the areas of business planning or project management and working directly with senior management to execute strategic initiatives, or equivalent combination of education and experience.Work Environment
Work is primarily performed in an office environment and at home office.
Travel may be required, either locally or out of stateExpectations of All Cambia Staff
- Conducts business with high regard for Cambia's corporate values and in compliance with its Code of Business Conduct.
- Maintains high regard for member and Medicare beneficiary privacy and complies with Cambia's Corporate Privacy and information security policies.
- Contributes to the achievement of our Corporate Affirmative Action goals and objectives.
- Responsible for quality and continuous improvement within the job scope. Contributes to and supports the company's quality initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check are required.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please email CambiaCareers@cambiahealth.com