Immediate need for a talented HR Program Specilaist I with experience in the Airline Industry.
This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-55533
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Manage the day to day administration of the Workers' Compensation Program for multiple state jurisdictions. Responsible for the oversight of claim management and communication with employees, managers, attorneys, and Third Party Administrator (TPA).
- Serve as professional subject matter expert in the area of workers' compensation benefits to all divisions and departments involved in the workers' compensation program, to include but not limited to Human Resources, Corporate Safety, Labor Relations, Legal, and Operational/Station Management.
- Proactively provide positive guidance and ongoing education to internal and external customers on Client policies and procedures; as it pertains to workers' compensation claims.
- Assist in the education of internal business partners of the importance of early claim reporting, early return to work programs and other appropriate cost containment measures that will provide positive outcomes for all parties involved.
- Identify trends in service concerns, recommend the appropriate course of action for improvement and development of vendor performance standards and adherence to contractual requirements.
- Ensure that claims handling is conducted in compliance with applicable statutes, regulations and other legal requirements, and that all applicable company procedures and policies are followed.
- Provide day-to-day oversight management of the TPA, interact with employees, associated providers, vendors, and defense counsel throughout the claims management process.
- Participate in mediations and hearings, as required.
- Demonstrate the ability to review and analyze reserves, settlement authority and litigation strategy to resolve claims in a timely manner with the workers' compensation carrier/Third Party Administrator (TPA).
- Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Must have at least three years of relevant work experience, preferably technical claims experience with a large employer based company, insurance carrier or TPA.
- Experience with combined workers' compensation, disability, and leave is a plus.
- Working knowledge of the Workers' Compensation Act and other applicable state/federal regulations.
- Ability to use Insurance Carrier/TPA data and claims management systems to analyze loss data.
- Must possess understanding of technical claims procedures, medical protocols and Insurance Industry Best Practices.
- Have good judgment in interpreting medical facts presented by a physician and applying these facts in determining an employee's ability to return to work.
- Excellent critical, logical-thinking, analytical, and research skills. Must demonstrate clear, concise, and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Convey moderately complex information (claim decisions, outcomes, etc.) to all appropriate parties, while maintaining a professional demeanor in all situations.
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure with minimal supervision and within strict deadlines.
- Ability to anticipate problems and suggest opportunities/solutions.
- Must possess ability to effectively interact with a variety of individuals within the company, clients, carriers, and vendor organizations.
- Must be versatile, resilient, responsive to change, and adapt to unexpected demands based on business needs.
- Should possess an overall knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Must possess time management skills, multi-tasking skills, project management skills and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Possess proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to travel 30%-40%, when required.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in current position.
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at Teamatlanta@pyramidci.com
- click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.