Immediate need for a talented HR Service Center Representative II with experience in the Airline Industry.
This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-56250
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Manages information with high level of confidentiality.
- Communicates with all levels of employees, retirees, survivors, and vested employees.
- Completes cases within timeframes listed in service level agreements.
- Provide customer service via phone to active, inactive, retired, survivors involving non-revenue travel related issues.
- Respond to non-revenue pass travel emails from active, inactive, retired, and survivors.
- Utilize online chat functionality to provide non-revenue customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree preferred or equivalent customer service experience.
- Should be highly proficient in verbal and written communication.
- Should be proficient in math and English grammar and be able to communicate intelligently over the telephone and through written correspondence.
- Must be able to type 35 WPM. Should exhibit good judgement and decision-making abilities, and the ability of work with minimal supervision.
- Should be well organized and must be a team player.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position.
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at Teamatlanta@pyramidci.com
- click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.