The HR Systems Coordinator is responsible for all HRIS related transactions and process flow.
• Responsible for processing timely data for new hires, terminations, salary changes and other employment data transactions, generate necessary paperwork.
• Run and review background checks, complete e-I9 employment verification for home office hires and assist other admin users for completion for all hires.
• Run and review payroll audit reports for accuracy.
• Run reports supporting compliance needs.
• Responsible for new employee paperwork in compliance with federal, state and local legislation.
• Draft and send termination letters, calculate PTO accrual and payout.
• Assists employees with HR systems registration, gaining access, password resets.
• Assists in new system policy or procedure implementation.
• Provide guidance and insight in development of HR system needs.
• Coordinate and support service requests & system issues through resolution with HRIS team and/or vendors.
• Correspond with all levels of management when acquiring information or sending communications.
• Assists in drafting HRIS related communications.
• Update HRIS documents/guides/applications.
• Run general HR reports as requested.
• Collect and track completed HR forms.
• Complete incoming employment verification requests.
• Assist in maintenance of employee files, physical and electronic.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrate commitment to Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and apply knowledge of compliance policies and procedures, standards and laws applicable to job responsibilities in the performance of work.
•High school diploma required, bachelor's degree preferred.
•Requires 3-5 year experience with ADP Enterprise, Self Service, Time & Attendance, Recruitment Management, Reporting.
•Must have prior HRIS administrative experience.
•Must have strong skillset and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
•Prior Lotus Notes Database experience preferred.
•Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
•Must have excellent organizational skills.
•Great attention to detail and accountable for accurate execution for projects and tasks.
•An ability to review current processing practices/procedures and data management needs and suggest new and unique ways using system capabilities to create efficiencies.
•An ability to plan and accurately scope out length and difficulty of tasks; set objectives and goals; break down work into the process steps and monitors progress.
•Capable of building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet business objective.
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Posted about 4 hours ago
Posted about 4 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago