The Human Resources Manager II will support the team by utilizing HR expertise through communication with employees and managers at all levels.
He/she will be expected to drive and implement HR initiatives to increase organizational effectiveness, build capability and talent of workforce and team, and lead strategy and tactics to positively impact overall business performance and HR metrics. The Human Resources Manager will report directly the Group HR Director.
Talent Manager & Organization Designer
• Responsible for execution of career development efforts, people planning, talent acquisition, performance management, and organizational design at the market and plant level. This role also, facilitates linkage between pay and performance.
• Consults with management team to analyze and assess people needs of the organization and develops and implements strategies to meet those needs.
• Participates and drives on-boarding and leadership development.
• Identifies key training needs and develops plans and timelines for design and delivery.
• Leads and develops any HRBP direct reports as well as leads and participates in HR meetings.
• Involved in the leadership, development, and direction of the local management teams.
• Coordinates and assists the local management staff to achieve their goals and objectives.
• Drives business performance by utilizing knowledge of the business and the interrelationships to influence strategy and decision-making.
• Contributes to business performance by utilizing knowledge of financial concepts and being able to identify the key factors affecting the business units financial performance.
• Strategically drives and recommends business process consistencies.
• Ensures positive employee relations by proactive employee communication, prompt issue resolution and fair & equitable treatment. This includes support of local and national programs to promote employee good will and positive morale.
• Day-to-day oversight of labor relations within the geographical area of responsibility in coordination with the Labor Relations Center of Excellence.
• Participates in labor negotiations.
Culture & Change Steward
• Executes local and national initiatives using DFA Dairy Brands change management methodology.
• Leads, facilitates, and drives the change management process within the group.
• Identifies opportunities and recommends changes to increase performance, reduce cost, and positively impact metrics through analytical approaches, including the tracking of key data and analyzing trends.
• Utilizes knowledge of business trends to create and implement clear, relevant, and actionable plans. Tracks and develops plans to remove obstacles to success.
• Ensures alignment of goals and activities across functions.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Posted 40 minutes ago
Posted 40 minutes ago
Posted 35 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!