EMCOR Services/Aircond, is the largest commercial and industrial heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) service company in the Southeast. For more than 80 years, Aircond has designed and delivered comprehensive HVAC solutions to businesses seeking to enhance their productivity and efficiency. Guided by three generations of family leadership, today Aircond delivers a full spectrum of facility services to single and multi-site clients, from HVAC service to complete operations and maintenance solutions.
Project Sales Representative
EMCOR Services Aircond is currently seeking a Project Sales Representative to estimate, price and sell design/build projects, replacement solutions and other mid to large projects to the existing clients/customers base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Education and/or Experience
- Sell design/build projects, engineered customer solution for repair/replacement projects with existing customer/client base.
- Follow up on all leads and provide status updates to management.
- Prepare estimates and quotes and present to clients based upon a thorough assessment of client needs.
- Attend client meetings with other team members.
- Conduct thorough client needs analysis and present solutions designed to address client needs.
- Negotiate and close contracts with clients.
- Partner with other team members (engineering, service, automation, etc.) to ensure contract requirements are fully understood and implemented.
- Review all contracts for accuracy and completion. Submit completed contracts to appropriate staff in operations and accounting departments.
- As needed, provide project management services to ensure smooth transition.
- Participate in project meetings as needed and required.
- Actively engage General Manager or other key personnel in selling process.
- Actively participate in pricing the solution and/or service. Ensure accuracy of pricing through use of company approved estimators or other tools and resources.
- Maintain technical expertise through participation in training events sponsored by company, trade/industry associations or equipment manufacturers.
- Support marketing efforts through participation at trade association or Chamber of Commerce events.
- Submit weekly sales activity report to Sales Manager and/or General Manager as requested. Update report to reflect any changes.
- Meet and/or achieve yearly sales goal.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Mechanical Engineering degree or Associates degree and a minimum of three (3) years of direct HVAC sales experience or sales in a related industry is preferred. A minimum seven (7) years experience as field service technician or prior HVAC project sales can substitute for Bachelor's degree. REQUIRED SKILLS
- Strong technical knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Strong negotiation, closing and networking skills are a must.
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills required to perform effectively in this role.
- Must be highly organized, attentive to detail and able to work independently, as well as in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to identify customer/client needs, overcome potential challenges from clients and develop persuasive presentations geared towards addressing their needs is required to perform effectively in this role.
- Ability to explain climate control systems to customers is critical in this role
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.LANGUAGE SKILLS
Ability to read, interpret and analyze routine business communications and to compose standard business correspondence. Must be able to present information, data, facts and figures across all organizational levels.REASONING ABILITY
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
Ability to perform simple mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, averages and percentages.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to sit and use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to climb ladders, stairs and physically able to survey equipment at job sites. Must be able to perform work outdoors in year round weather conditions while surveying equipment and/or in small spaces.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.There have been fraudulent postings and emails regarding job openings. EMCOR Group and its companies list open positions here. Please check our available positions to confirm that a post or email is genuine.EMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or other similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCOR's normal application process - it is probably fraudulent.
This job has expired.