About LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit risk.lexisnexis.com/group and www.relx.com.
Women in technology: LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group (RSG) is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 27% of our Technology workforce are women which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
- Mentoring Scheme for Women in Technology
- Women's Network Forum
- Women in Technology Employee Resource Group (ERG)
RSG proudly support the Tech Talent Charter.What it's like to work here?
Outstanding - you've probably already got a feel for what we do and the technology we're involved with but what really stands us out from the crowd is our culture. We're an agile, dynamic and forward-thinking organization who understands the importance of looking after our staff. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality products, providing our employees with interesting challenges for their personal and career development whilst also striking the right balance between work and family life.DATA ANALYST I - Motor Vehicle Record Data ALPHARETTA, GA - Hybrid combination of both in-office and at home
Are you a detailed person who enjoys working with Data? Would you be interested in learning about Motor Vehicle Report data? If your education and work experience have provided a foundation of technical capability and aptitude, this role is a great entry level opportunity. You will utilize a combination of proprietary and off-the-shelf tools and processes to perform daily activities that directly influence our company's delivery of high quality and timely MVR data products to our customers. In this role you will:
- Utilize a variety of tools in the processing and evaluation of data from receipt through to production data load
- Identify and respond to time sensitive data issues
- Manage data currency
- Execute data tests and evaluate results for correctness
- Collaborate and consult with resources within and outside your team to research and resolve data/data processing issues
- Successfully complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree (Engineering/Computer Science preferred but not required); or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years' experience in technical customer/production/data support role with necessary competencies demonstrated
- Unix command line knowledge highly preferred
- Technical customer / production support experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of various data types and formats including, but not limited to: XML, flat files, delimited, etc.
- Knowledge of data analysis tools and processes.
- Good research skills.
- Proofreading skills to see how data and facts can be linked together to create more meaningful conclusions.
- Ability and desire to learn new processes, tools, and technologies.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving thinker
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Business support through general data analysis and research.
- Use pre-designed queries to assess data for research purposes.
- General content matter subject matter expert.
- Investigate, track, and report general data issues.
- Under guidance of senior level Data Analyst, successfully complete new data onboarding and/or production data management functions as assigned/required.
- Conducts routine data review and verification and ensures corrections/clarifications are made in a timely manner.
- Utilize various data workflow management and analysis tools.
- Perform simple data problem solving within specific functional area or data type
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.