About LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit risk.lexisnexis.com/group and www.relx.com.
Women in technology: LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group (RSG) is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 27% of our Technology workforce are women which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
- Mentoring Scheme for Women in Technology
- Women's Network Forum
- Women in Technology Employee Resource Group (ERG)
RSG proudly support the Tech Talent Charter.SOFTWARE ENGINEER II - C# / .NETPosition will work in a Hybrid model from our Alpharetta, GA location
The candidate chosen for this role will work with team members in a nimble environment and apply technical, analytical, communication, and time management skills to produce and maintain high quality backend solutions (web service, console app, and database). You will be working in a development environment engaging with other development, product, and operations teams to sustain a variety of applications that support various back office functions.
• 1+ years of Software Engineering experience
• BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
• Proficiency in C# .NET required. Knowledge of other development languages is preferred, as is knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell, etc.)
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Experience developing .NET web services.
• Experience developing .NET console apps is preferred.
• Experience with .NET Core is preferred.
• Knowledge in using applicable toolsets (Visual Studio, Git, SoapUI, Postman, etc.) is preferred.
• Familiarity of industry best practices in development, especially for .NET.
• Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
• Proficiency with SQL.
• Knowledge of data storage subsystems.
• Knowledge of test-driven development.
• Ability to work with simple data models.
• Familiarity of industry best practices - code coverage.
• Ability and desire to learn new processes and technologies.
• Basic oral and written communications skills.
• Interface with team members and other technical personnel to finalize requirements.
• Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
• Work closely with other development team members to understand product requirements and translate them into software designs.
• Effectively follow development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
• Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
• Complete simple bug fixes.
• Resolve technical issues as necessary.
• Keep abreast of new technology developments.
• All other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.