Posted in Building and Construction
HydroExcavators, LLC, provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the environmental industry. From Senior Management to the "boots on the ground" Hydroexcavators, LLC is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
Seventy percent or more of the job's work time is spent operating the on-board hydro-vacuum system outside the truck performing non-destructive excavation around sensitive underground piping and cables.
Other hydrovac work consists of tank entry, cleaning and vacuuming, mobilization of equipment, truck maintenance, and safety meetings. Heavy lifting at times is required. Working at heights is sometimes required.
Salary: $25.00 per hour and up depending on industry experience with the opportunity for career growth!
• CDL-A or CDL-B driver's license required with Tanker endorsement and no restrictions
• Properly document all Company, Federal, State, and Customer documentation/paperwork as required by law and or established policy in a clear and legible manner
• Able to effectively and professionally communicate with on-sight customer representative to locate least intrusive and safest place to park company equipment while on job sight
• Able to lead and direct subordinate personnel to perform duties/tasks in a safe, timely, and efficient manner
• Able to troubleshoot and as the need arises perform minor repairs to equipment
• Safety mindedness is essential
• Travel out of town and out of state to work will be required
• Must be able to lift, push, pull 60+ pounds and work heavy equipment
• Must be willing to work flexible hours
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must be comfortable navigating field tool applications.
Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent and OSHA10 safety card certification is required. (If applicant does not hold an OSHA10 certification, Hydro Excavators, LLC will pay for computer-based training with applicant completing on-line course within 5 days of hiring on their own. Certification is the property of the applicant.)
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
• Previous hydrovac, vacuum truck, underground utility or similar field experience is preferred.
• Must be available to respond to emergency calls.
• Up to date DOT Medical card.
• Strong knowledge of emergency processes and procedures.
• Tanker endorsement is required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Manual transmission (13-18 speed) experience is required.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
Why choose HydroX?
• Industry leading benefits, such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on Day 1.
• 401 K with a company match up to 6 % after 3 months of employment.
• Weekly pay with the opportunity for overtime.
• Eight Paid Holidays off along with annual paid vacation time.
• $3,500 Sign-On Bonus for experienced CDL Driver/Operators
• Employees can earn up to $1,000 through our referral bonus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Posted about 8 hours ago
Posted about 6 hours ago
Deerfield Beach, Florida
Posted about 6 hours ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our